Sunday 2 August 2015

Happy Friendship Day!


All of my happy hours, I had it from you.
You would not let me be lonely for a minute.
In your friendship, I had the best day of my life.

Would my 'Happy Friendship Day' today be enough for you?
A close friend is worthier than far-off brother.

There is a saying that a man can live without brother but cannot; without his friend. It’s fairly true, because, there were thousands of men who don’t have a brother or sister but none; who don’t have a friend.

“And I cannot imagine life without you. For you stay by me in troubles, in sadness, in loneliness, and when I need a shoulder to cry on, you were there for me. You comforted me when I'm in sorrow. You lift me up when I'm down to dust.”

That’s how you and I got a true friend. And that’s how you and I should be in someone’s life.

“Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.”
- Helen Keller
Yes, I would walk a thousand miles in the dark with you than I walk hundred miles alone.
 “A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.”
- Leo Buscaglia

If I have one true friend, I would be just fine even if no one else my friend. For I knew, he’d be my world. What's more do I need?

“One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.”

I have my father’s father descendants, and my mother’s mother descendants but I prefer being with you because I'm closer to you at heart.

“A friend is one who knows you and loves you the same.”
- Elbert Hubbard

Who doesn't know the proverb, Friend In Need Is a Friend Indeed?
But do you help when your friend is in need?
Do you clothe him when he is naked?
Do you feed him when he is hungry?
Do you visit him when he’s in jail or in the hospital?
Do you comfort him when he’s sad?
Do you welcome him when he is homeless?
Is your hand chained when you should help?
Do you inclined to enjoy help from your friends but your butt is heavy when you have to help?
If your answer is NOs, today is the day to make it YESs.

Happy Friendship Day, My Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment