Tuesday 13 October 2015

Tolerance

We all know that no man has the same taste. For this reason, you and I cannot criticize someone why they do not like or love what we liked or loved.
Just as we are born with different façade, our liking and interests also varied. You may like football while I prefer rugby. You may loves fast food while I love home cooked. You may love to be superstar while I love to be just a simple man without stresses, and on and on. You’re fair and I'm dark, you’re tall while I'm short. You’re good at one thing and I may also good at other thing. So we are different from all aspect. Therefore, you cannot compliant why I do not like what you like and love what you loved. And I cannot blame you for not taking interest in what I'm interested to.

But as we must and will co-exist, we ought to respect each other’s interest or norm. Tolerance is the best solution.
My best friend and I went along for more than 20 years now but that doesn’t mean we have the greatest common interest between us and that we never had an issue between us. We just tolerate each other.
For instance, he loves listening to soft music while I prefer rock and roll. He loves watching animal planet while I give priority to sport. He loves playing indoor while I would certain go for outdoor activities. We even don’t love the same food. But when this situation comes, we just tolerate each other. The best thing is, we tried to do activities that both of us takes interested. And that’s what it bind us together in spite of differences.
In the same way, if we tolerate each other and try to please one another, there won't be such tremor we seen today. In the name of religion, we fight, making our own world unsafe to live. We all know that human is the supreme of all animals, but at time, we made ourselves the lowest of them all. We boasted that men rules the world, but at time, threaten our own subsistence. Though we all know that fighting for pride is just a useless thing, we keep on fighting. Though we knew that killing is a heinous crime, we keep on committing this crime. Finally, we realize that men are just arrogant, selfish, conceit, self-righteous, priggish, egoistic, egocentric…………….

If there is little ounce of tolerance, the world would certainly becomes a better place to live in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment