Tuesday 25 September 2018

Your Love; My Dream


Love is a crazy thing.
If a man is made to love a woman,
I should have given my love to all women I've known equally.

I could have treated each of them equally.
And I would have needed their love equally.
My heart should have beat for them equally.
But it beats for a particular person among the thousands.
Though I'd love to love them all, I felt a different feeling for a particular person among the thousands.
I knew I should treat everyone without  making distinguishing of who's who but for that particular person, I do thing differently.
And I needed the love of that particular person among the thousands.
I don't mind people calling me crazy for the love I felt for her.
Because in her love, I could see my comfort,  my joy, my peace, my satisfaction.
And what's more do I need?

No comments:

Post a Comment