Tuesday 21 July 2015

Saying About the Music

Some says, they listen to the music when they're happy.

 Some says, they listen to the lyrics when they're sad or hurt.

Some says, they listen to hard rock when they're angry.
Some says, they listen to pop when they're excited or natural.

Some says, they listen to Gospel when they feel blessed.

In what category could this song be?



All the memories I treasured
Is all that moment I shared with you
The thing you did and the word you said
Is the word I love
And the way you touched my heart
Is the feeling I feel the sweetest
The moment you touch my heart,
I can't stop loving you.

Every thought of you
Makes me stronger
Every thought of you
Makes me smile
Every thought of you
Makes me feel I'm loved
And that’s the thought I always love

The way your eye runs through me
And the way you smile at me
I felt your love drained my vein
So I'm gonna stay by you
Watching you sleep in my arm
And see you dream the sweetest with me
Because I don't wanna lose you.

And that’s the thought I always love.

No comments:

Post a Comment