Friday 12 June 2015

The Greatest Gift in the World.


LOVE !

Nothing in the world can compared to Love. No amount of money can buy true love. No degree of beauty in the world can exchanged love. If love has its worth that can be weighed by money, would there be sad or heartbreaking millionaire in the world. Even the most handsome man or beautiful woman has their sad ending love story. I confidently claimed that not every millionaire and beautiful people in the world has perfect love in their life. If love really can be measured and be brought, won't all the millionaires buy love? Who in the world doesn’t want to have a perfect life? Life without love isn’t Life.

Love knows no boundaries and is not bias on color, race, riches or custom. With love, impossible became possible, unbearable; bearable.

There is a short story about a boy and a girl fall in love. One day, the girl asked her boyfriend to bring the heart of his mother if he loves her truly. On hearing that, the boy was shocked as he cannot kill his mother, but also cannot refuse his girlfriend’s request because he indeed loves her with all his heart. So, the boy killed his mother and brought the heart to his girlfriend to prove that he love her truly.
On the way, the boy stumbled, and falls on the ground and so was his mother’s heart out from his hand.
 “My dear son, are you alright?” Came a sweet voice from the heart of the mother.
The boy loves his girlfriend so much that he even sacrifice his mother for the sake of his girlfriend (though he has committed a heinous crime by homicide his mother). He kept nothing in proving that his love for her is true. I do not mean to say that, for love, killing is permissible. I just enumerate that, with love, even the hardest thing we think we cannot do, becomes doable.

And the mother’s love is so great that even when her son committed such crime, she still asked if her son was okay. If there’s Love in the mother, would she inquired if her son was alright when he falls down?

Apostle Paul said about Love in the bible.
1 Corinthians 13: 1-8

What if I could speak of all languages of humans and of angels?
If I did not love others, I would be nothing more than a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.
What if I could prophesy and understanding all secrets and all knowledge?
And what I had faith that move mountains?
I would be nothing unless I loved others.
What if I gave away all that I owned and let myself be burned alive?
 I would gain nothing unless I loved others.

Love is kind and patient, never jealous, boastful, proud or rude.
Love isn’t selfish or quick tempered.
It doesn’t keep record of wrong that others do.
Love rejoice in the truth, but not in evil.
Love is always supportive, loyal, hopeful and trusting.
Love never fails!

Love and be loved. It has no price tag; Free but Priceless! As we have only one life, when are we going to give love if we do not, in this world? When are we going to love if we cannot love today?
Love today and be loved today, for we do not know what morrow holds.

And this pure love is from God. Praise Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment