Tuesday 23 June 2015

To Love With Love



Gone are the days when we were young
And our love remain unspoken,
Its flame burnt cavernous
 Yet I couldn’t acquaint you why and how much;

Those dates, waiting for your word pains my heart,
And pitched my bliss abyss,
My smile refuse to buff, my eyes drown in despair;
How long did I waited for you?

I could only remembered then that I had no such word of poetry,
To make you heed my plea;
And I was left alone with nothing to ease my pain,
With no music good enough to cheer me;
My heart felt nothing but distress,

 And I almost give up, yet lo! I feel love, I felt your love,
Filling every space my heart doth had with your love;
Complete my dream, I would tell no more how,

You, the source of my blithe, the greatest gift of God to me;
I can only thank Him, for all I had and this love I felt,
My heart reposed in blithe and my waiting paid fullest;
And I acclaimed to myself gleefully, “Such beauty, do I really deserve her?”

No comments:

Post a Comment